This holiday season I wanted to make sure my husband and I kept close tabs on how much we were spending on Christmas gifts. With a lot of people on your shopping list, it gets really easy to overspend.
I created a quick Christmas shopping list that both my husband and I could edit at the same time using Google Drive. It was important that he have a copy of the list available at all times so that I wasn’t stuck doing all the shopping.
This is what it ended up looking like:
Features of Our Christmas Shopping List
- Easily accessible across the web, mobile, etc. via Google Drive
- Multiple people can view and edit at the same time
- Can filter on “Done” items so we can quickly see who we still have to shop for
- Shows how over- or under-budget we were for each person
- Shows total budgeted vs. total actually spent
- Planned Item column provides a space for you to list down gift ideas you may have
Feel free to download the template here: